Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Avril Lavigne: "Hell yeah I'm hot!"



Avril Lavigne is sexy incarnate. I can't count how many friends I've lost defending Avril Lavigne :( Yes, she's a poser; she isn't "hardcore", she isn't "punk", and her music definitely isn't something you'd want to be caught listening to--especially if you're a guy. But damn, she's hot. This makes me sound like a complete buffoon, but it's the shortest, sweetest, and truest way to describe her.

I'm having difficulty coming to terms with the fact that we're almost the same age (she's actually younger than I by a few months), and yet she's wallowing in more money than I could ever dream of using. And why not? With songs like "Complicated" and "Sk8erboi" she has successfully captured the hearts and minds of 13-year-old hardcore posers wearing neckties over their t-shirts aroundthe world with her music in one hand, while seductively beckoning men 18 and above with the other. The end result is a wide target audience and millions of sales, and lots of hot pictures stored in hidden folders. Speaking of similarities, the Canadian-born sexy and I share quite a few similarities. For instance, we were both born in 1984. Furthermore, her name is Avril, and I was born in April ("Avril" happens to be French for "April"; I have no idea why since she was born in September). And, uh, yeah. I'm entitled to bang her I suppose. But she's married. But who's gonna stop there?

Her new single, "Girlfriend", makes her even cuter than she has ever been. She looks like she has taken a step back by singing dumb lyrics with a catchy tune (and people will agree with me), while bouncing around like a typical teenybopper in her video. It might look like she's trying to appeal to a different demographic of perverts this time, which can be true; however--goddamn, that miniskirt-knee-high socks combination is HOT.

She has once said that she's actually trying to become Britney Spears, which is sort of okay in my opinion, since they're really both a couple of (hot) teenyboppers and nothing would really change with her statement and ambition. But I will agree with the guy who wrote that linked article from Hollywood Tuna--don't lose the hair. Especially since she gave the greatest hair tip of all.

And for your viewing pleasure, here she is, topless (from Blender magazine)





Boobs barely covered. SEXY.fap fap fap

5 comments:

faithxp said...

Avril's really rock., I like most of her songs.,

Grace Labado-Orzal said...

even though she's already married at her young age she still manage to capture the heart of a 13 year old just like what you said in your post..
her new album was great.. i love the way she sang it!..

Boy Pingas said...

I like to watch most of her MTVs. very entertaining.

Anne_011885 said...

wow!! she's good in singing.. i like her style

aHziE said...

You're right mike Avril's really Rock, she's a hot chick. She can hit the Billboard Top 10 on the strength of her own vocal and songwriting abilities.