Friday, July 27, 2007

Paris Hilton is such a slut


It doesn't take entertainment-savvy people to figure that out. Not many people will object either because, well, it's true. Paris Hilton, what a slut you are. You have everything in the world--riches, fame, and a sexy figure--and you still throw your life away.

But I will admit: I would repeatedly hump the living Jesus out of this sexy doll if given the chance. Paris Hilton may be a slut, but she's a hot slut. I don't admit this to my friends because I want to be a good role model, since anyone can try and there's no harm in doing so. Whew. I feel much better. I think I can say that again--Paris is hot. Okay maybe saying she's hot is not the problem, but giving her praise.

4 comments:

Anne_011885 said...

ohh!!!this celebrity makes me sick.. she's one of the hottest celebrity..
by the way.. i like your blog, very informative

Don Garcia said...

I strongly agree..she's a slut, i've seen her se* Sca*n**l...Well, thanks for the info..update as always...

Boy Pingas said...

all I can say is that she's "ALL THE WAY!!"

aHziE said...

OMG... here we go again.. yes she really is. That is the reason why i don't like Paris.